What We Do

Registration under the scheme will be done by TRIS Centre. Upon completion of the registration and being approved by PDRM and JIM, MyRC card will be issued to the refugees and asylum seekers.

Yearly renewal of MyRC card also will be done by the TRIS Centre. The company is in the process of working with the Ministry of home Affairs to allow MyRC card holders who have employers to apply a special temporary work permits so they can find  source of income and prevent them committing illegal activities.